Estate Planning Attorney
Reach out to the Baby Boomers' Barrister for estate planning services in St. Petersburg and Tampa, FL.
The Baby Boomers' Barrister will help you plan ahead
or prepare plans for your parents. We are experienced
with both Medicaid and VA Planning in St. Petersburg
and Tampa, FL.
Probate is the court-supervised process of distributing assets after a person has died.
The Baby Boomers' Barrister can efficiently guide you through the process.
Veteran's Pension Benefits
Baby Boomers' Barrister wants to make sure you receive your veterans pension benfits.
The Baby Boomers' Barrister will guide you through the complicated
and stressful guardianship process in the St. Petersburg and Tampa areas.
Special Needs Planning
Caring for a loved one with special needs
can be challenging. The Baby Boomers' Barrister
in St. Petersburg and Tampa, FL can help.
The Baby Boomers’ Barrister is the leading estate and long term care planning law firm in Tampa Bay catering exclusively to Baby Boomers and their parents.
Baby Boomers are members of the generation born between 1946 and 1964. We came of age in the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s. We are competent and resourceful. We are often identified as the “sandwich generation” because we are now called on to take care of both our children and our parents. The Baby Boomers’ Barrister offers outstanding legal assistance to Baby Boomers who are developing or updating their estate plans, and who are concerned about the increasing incapacity of their parents (or themselves) and need help with long term care planning and financing.
We help baby boomers and their parents find answers to questions, such as:
- How can I maintain control over my assets while I am alive, and ensure they will be distributed according to my wishes when I pass away?
- How can I ensure that the assets I leave to my surviving spouse and heirs are safe?
- How can I pass my values and work ethic to future generations?
- How can I ensure that my parents or I get the care needed if incapacitated, and protect our life savings against the high cost of long-term care?
- If I, or my parent, was a Veteran, how can we obtain all the benefits to which we are entitled?
Get answers to all of these questions and more. Schedule an appointment with Baby Boomers’ Barrister as soon as possible. We serve clients in St. Petersburg and Tampa, Florida.